Monday, October 25, 2010

Tests

Here is what I have been working on this past week.  I finished sculpting and painting the pink foam mountain. Now I have to add the snow, trees and grass, and paint the road. I am really happy with how it turned out. I was worried I would lose a lot of the texture with the paint covering it, but I think now it is starting to look like a mountain.




I started to do some test animations with the the car going down the mountain, playing with speed and timing. I have the green screen behind it so I can put in a sky or other mountains later.




More tests. This one is of the blue bunny hill that I need to change to white.  I don't want to do any damage to the bunny because I am borrowing it from my grandma.  I Still need to tweak a few things but I am liking the results so far.




And finally my proof of concept. Clips of the stop motion I did last year and a test animation of the car going down the mountain.





Next week I plan to finish making the basic structures for all of the slope shots and continue making armatures for my puppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment